Zach Lavine

Hello, for my blog today I will be doing a mini biography on Zach Lavine.See the source image

He was born on March 10th, 1995, so that make him 26 years old. He was born in Renton, Washington and that’s where he played high school basketball at Bothell high school. From there he went on to play college basketball at UCLA.

He currently plays for the Chicago Bulls but that isn’t where he started his NBA career. He got drafted by the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2014 but then he, a first round pick and Kris Dunn got traded to the Bulls for Jimmy Butler and a first round pick. I think the Bulls won that trade because Lavine has turned into a superstar and Jimmy has been bouncing around the league ever since.

This season he is averaging 25.8 points per game, 5.2 rebounds a game and 4.2 assists per game. Those are really good stats and he is currently 7th in the league for ppg.

He is my second favourite NBA player other than Steph Curry, my third is Jayson Tatum. I like him because he is an all around good player. He has crazy dunks that I wouldn’t even be able to do if I had superpowers or something, he can shoot really well too. He has been in both the dunk contest and 3 point contest. So he has a incredible amount of skill in pretty much every single part of the game. This year he is on a really good team. The Bulls made a bunch of really, really good signing in free agency this past summer. Now this is their starting roster.See the source image

They added Demar Derozan who is 4th in ppg this season. They also added Lonzo Ball who is a young point guard that should turn out to be pretty good. They made some other signings too but those were the two big ones.

So that’s some stuff about Zach Lavine and I hope you enjoyed.

https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3064440/zach-lavine