Basketball Shoes

Hello and for my blog I will be telling you about my basketball shoes and some ones that I like.

Giannis Immortality –  The shoes I haveNike Giannis Immortality CZ4099-009 Release Date | SneakerNews.com

Nike Giannis Immortality Championship CZ4099-100 | SneakerNews.com

I highly recommend this shoe. They were a pretty good price at $104. The shoes I have are the black ones in the photo above. I really wanted the gold ones but then I checked the price and they were $230. So I decided the black ones were good and now after I got them i’m really In my opinion I think they look really nice. Some things I really like about the looks are the Nike logo. I like how there is sort of two layers. There is an outer plastic layer and then a sort of spotted part on the inside. I might be wrong but i’m pretty sure that they put the little holes in the logo so the ventilation of the shoe was better. When I first got them they felt really hot. But now I don’t know if after I broke them in a bit or maybe I don’t notice it anymore, but it doesn’t fell as hot as before. It is almost cool more than hot now. Another part I like about the looks are something as simple as the laces and the sides. the laces have grey and black stripes. It’s subtle and I think they look super awesome. With the sides they have a sort of spike design. I also think this looks super cool. Overall I think they are an awesome shoe that are very comfortable, look nice and are good quality.

Some other shoes I want to talk about are the Kyrie Low 4’sNike Kyrie Low 4 Basketball Shoes | Sport Chek

Nike Kyrie 4 Low Sneakers for Men for Sale | Authenticity Guaranteed | eBay

These are a couple of pairs that I was looking at. They were a little more expensive than the Giannis shoes at $145. The Giannis was only $104. I looked at some reviews and videos and they said that they were very good. I think they look really ice and I like the little spike or teeth detail in the front on the bottom pair. I like the shape of them and in the photos they don’t look to bulky. They’re probably a nice light shoe that would be really nice to have.

The final pair is the D.O.N Issue 2Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already  | Page 3 | NikeTalk

I wasn’t looking ta this exact pair  but I couldn’t find a photo of the ones I wanted. They were black and gold and I think they looked really ice. Once again they don’t look too bulky and I think they would be really nice. I don’t remember their price exactly but I think that pair that I was looking at was $140. So they were pretty expensive.

That is the end of my blog and I hope you enjoyed. Here is a link to the Giannis I have and to the Kyrie’s I was looking at.https://www.sportchek.ca/product/nike-unisex-giannis-immportality-3x-black-basketball-shoes-333464851.html#333464851=333464874

https://www.nike.com/ca/t/kyrie-low-4-basketball-shoe-5vqMr4/CW3985-004