NBA Playoffs Round Two

Hello for my blog I will be telling you who I think will win the second round of the playoffs. In my last blog I told you my first round predictions and I got a few wrong. So I hope I am more accurate with these predictions.

Phoenix vs Dallas

Phoenix in 6

Once again, these two teams are very good and both have very skilled players. The Mavericks only really have Luka and I don’t think he will be able to carry them to the next round. The Suns are packed with talent and have the best roster in the league other than the Warriors in my opinion. Devin Booker is really good, so is CP3, they have Ayton, they are a super good team. I think the Suns have way too much firepower and Dallas won’t have a chance.

Warriors vs Minnesota

Warriors in 5 talent

The Minnesota vs Memphis series isn’t finished yet but I think that Minnesota will win the series. If they do I think the series will go to the Warriors. The Warriors in my opinion have the best roster in the league (like I mentioned earlier). Led by Steph they also have Klay, Poole, Wiggins, Green and a good bench. Minnesota also has a really good team but I don’t think this series will be really close. I think that the Warriors will for sure make it to the third round and possibly even to the finals.

Miami vs Philly

Miami in 7

Both of these teams are absolutely stacked with superstars and talent. The Sixers have Embiid, Harden, Maxey and some other decent players. Miami has Butler, Bam, Herro, Lowry, they have so many good players and they were first in their conference. Both teams didn’t really have too much struggle in the first round. They both played probably the easiest teams in the playoffs. So I think this series will be really close and it will be a tight series but Miami will come out on top with the last game. I think that I will definitely watch a couple of games from this series even though I don’t like either of the teams. The games will be just too good not to watch.

Bucks vs Celtics

Celtics in 7

This is another series where it will be super close and I will be watching some of the games from the series. Like I said before both of these teams are so good and they are both contenders. This will probably be the best series of the playoffs so far unless Boston and the Warriors or the Bucks and the Warriors play in the finals. Those would be some really awesome games to watch. But this series will be super close and will most likely be taken to a game 6 or game 7. I personally like both of these teams and I wouldn’t really care who wins but I am sort of leaning more toward the Celtics for who I want to win. Unless Giannis can go crazy and lead the Bucks past Tatum, Brown, Smart and the rest of the Celtics, the Celtics will win.

Now I will quickly Summarize what I think the conference finals will be like and what the finals will be like. I think the Warriors will beat the Suns in 7. This series would be another really good one and super close. I think Boston will beat Miami in 6. Once again, both teams packed with talent and both contenders. All four of these teams are contenders and it could really go any way. If one team has a bad game that could mean that the other team will win the series. It will be really close. So in the finals I think the Warriors will play the Celtics in the finals and the Celtics will win in 7. This would be the best series in the past few years in my opinion. I really hope the Warriors will win it all but they will have to go through a bunch of really good teams and have to not get tired out.

That is the end and I hope you enjoyed. Here is the same link from my last blog so you can track how the series’ are looking.https://www.nba.com/playoffs/2022

NBA - National Basketball Association Teams, Scores, Stats, News,  Standings, Rumors - ESPN