NBA Playoffs

Hello, for my blog I will be telling you about some of my predictions for the NBA playoffs. They already started but I will do some predictions anyway.

Phoenix vs New Orleans

Phoenix in 5

The Suns have been a super good team with the best record in the league this year. Being led by Devin Booker and Chris Paul, they are for sure a contender this year for the championship. I think they will make it far in the playoffs but won’t win it all.

Dallas vs Utah

Utah in 6

This series is a close one but I think Utah will come out on top. Luka got injured right before the playoffs and that slowed them down a lot before the playoffs. If he is unable to return for the remainder of the series then I don’t think that the Mavs will really have a chance. Other than Luka, the Mavs don’t really have any other player that can lead their team. Utah has Mitchell, Gobert and some other good players.

Golden State vs Denver

Golden State in 5

I really like Golden State and I think they have a really solid shot at winning the championship. I actually think they will win it. They have an all around good team. Curry, Poole, Klay, Green, Wiggins. They are packed with super good players. Denver only has Jokic, otherwise they suck. I don’t think this is going to be a close series but Denver will be ale to squeak out a win.

Memphis vs Minnesota

Minnesota in 7

I think that this will be a really good series as it is tied up 1-1. Both teams are really solid and they both have a superstar on their team. For Minnesota its KAT and for Memphis its Morant. I think these teams are very even even though Memphis had a way better record. It will be close but Minnesota will win in 7.

Miami vs Atlanta

Miami in 4

Miami has been super good this year and I think they will sweep the Hawks. Hawks have Trae and nobody else. Miami has Butler, Bam, Herro, Lowry and other solid players. I think this series won’t be close at all and will smoke the Hawks in only 4 games.

Philadelphia vs Toronto

Philly in 4

This series isn’t even close. Philly is already up 3-0 and they have all the momentum coming into game 4. They are packed with good players, Embiid, Harden, Maxey and other good depth players. If somebody says that Toronto will come back and win in 7 games, they would be crazy. I really like Toronto and I hope that they could do that, but with Scottie out, I don’t think they have a chance.

Bucks vs Bulls

Bulls in 7

I think this will be a really tough series and it could go either way for both teams. But now that Middleton got injured, the Bulls have a way better chance than before. Unless Giannis and Holiday can lead the team to some wins, they will be out. Lavine and DerozanĀ  are a great duo and I think they will take down the reigning champs.

Boston vs Brooklyn

Boston in 5

Boston is another team that is backed with talent. Tatum, Brown, Horford and even Pritchard who is a bench player was looking pretty good when I was watching the game last night. I really don’t like Brooklyn and Bostons defense shut KD down and he wasn’t able to perform how he usually does. I think Boston will win this series if they are able to contain KD like they did last night.

That is the end of my blog and I hope you enjoyed. Here’s a link to see the playoff bracket so you an track who’s winning all the games.https://www.nba.com/playoffs/2022

NBA - National Basketball Association Teams, Scores, Stats, News,  Standings, Rumors - ESPN