My Predictions For The 2022-2023 NFL Season

Hello and for my blog today I will be telling you who I think will be the leaders of their divisions, conferences, and the entire league.

First I will do the AFC North

Cincinnati Bengals

This team this last year surprised  everybody when they made it all the way to the Superbowl. They made it through division and conference leaders to make it there, so they didn’t have it easy. They got a bunch of young talent such as Joe Burrow, Ja’marr Chase, and Jessie Bates III. They have a horrendous offensive line but I think they will improve that this offseason. Between the draft, free agency and trades, they should be able to bump it up a little bit. I think their record will be 12-5

AFC East

Buffalo Bills

This team is unreal and full of talent. In my last blog I said about they were in the best game of the year this year. Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs and other depth that is really good, they are an all around good team. I think this next year they will be in the top 5 at least, teams in the NFL. I was surprised that they haven’t won the Superbowl in the past few years. I think they will improve their record this year and will have a 13-4 record.

AFC south

Indianapolis Colts

Last year they were just short of the playoffs. Last year Jonathan Taylor went off and had an incredible season. He is young and was already the best running back in the NFL last year. I think this team is just a quarterback away. Carson Wentz used to be really good for Philly, but now he kind of sucks compared to the other quarterbacks. If they are able to draft a good one, trade or sign one in free agency, they will be a really solid team. Right now it looks like Aaron Rodgers might be leaving Green Bay and signing elsewhere. I don’t think it will be the Colts though. It will probably be the Broncos. I think their record will be 11-6.

AFC West

Kansas City Chiefs

This last year they didn’t show what they were capable of. They have a lineup of superstars such as Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Tyrann Mathieu, and awesome kicker (Harrison Butker), and some other players. Once Pat came in they have been a Superbowl contender every year. Even if they didn’t have a good season this last year, they were still a Superbowl contender. I think this year they will come back and be the Kansas City Chiefs that they were a couple of years ago. I think their record will be 15-2.

That is it for today but next I will do the NFC, Conference and league winners. Here is a link for more info about the NFL. https://www.espn.com/nfl/

National Football League - Wikipedia

One thought on “My Predictions For The 2022-2023 NFL Season”