NBA 2022-2023 Predictions

Hello, for my blog I will be telling you some of my thoughts for the next NBA season. I will be telling you who I think will have breakout seasons, teams who will improve or decrease their record, and who I think will be some contenders for the finals next year. I know the finals are on right now for this season but I think I talked about that enough so I’m going to move onto next season.

Breakout/Comeback Players

Anthony Edwards

Jamal Murray

Jordan Poole

Zion Williamson

These are just a few players that I think will either have a great jump in their ppg and stats or will come back from injury and continue to play at a high level. For example, Murray and Zion were really good before they got injured, but we haven’t seen too much of them playing at their best before they got injured. Murray was going crazy in the bubble a couple of years ago. He had 50 points in one game! I think he will continue to play at a high level once he gets back and him alongside Jokic will be a great duo who have a good shot at the championship. Zion got injured after just 24 games played in the NBA. I think the former first overall pick will show his talent a show that he will be a superstar in future years.

Next season I think that Jordan Poole and Anthony Edwards will really excel and will turn into some really solid players. With Golden State, ever since Klay has come back from his injury, he hasn’t been the familiar “Splash Brother” that he was before. H has been making some really bad decisions a isn’t making as many shots as he was before. There could be three people guarding him and he would still try to make a fadeaway. He doesn’t shoot as many threes as he was before and mainly goes for mid range fadeaways which is a pretty hard shot to make. I could see Poole sliding into that starting role at shooting guard. I don’t think it will happen instantly but if he still has poor decision making next year, I could definitely Klay moving onto the bench or having a trade happening. Since Anthony Davis is constantly injured I could see the Lakers wanting to move him and start a rebuild. So this is my trade idea. Klay, a first, a second and some bench player for Anthony Davis. This may be not enough, but since he is constantly injured this may make it easier for Golden State. I don’t think this would happen but I think this would be a pretty good trade for both teams. Golden State gets a really good center and the Lakers would get picks and a solid shooting guard.

I also think Edwards will have a really good season. I think Minnesota will haveĀ  a really good season and him and KAT will lead them to the playoffs once again. I think they will actually have a good shot at the championship next year. I think he will be a player that will average close to 25 ppg. I don’t think he will have +25ppg but he will be really solid.

I wont give too much description but I will just tell you some of the teams who I think will decrease or increase their record.

Increase:

Clippers

Timberwolves

Golden State (Just a little bit)

Pelicans

76ers

Nuggets

Decrease:

Lakers

Suns

Utah

Miami (A little bit)

Those are some of my predictions and I hope you enjoyed. Here’s a link to some more info about the NBAhttps://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nba?gr=www

French TV call of Poole's 3rd quarter buzzer-beater is incredible