CBS Franchise Hockey

Hello, this week for my blog I will be writing about this app that is called “CBS Franchise Hockey”.

Basics: Some things that you might want to know if you want this game is that it is a manager type hockey game. You have this team that you start off with that isnt very good, they are the lowest overall version of players in the game. As you level up you will open more packs which contain players that are hopefully better than your previous lineup. Your team will play season games, exhibition games, and pro games (you play old teams, anywhere from the beginning to 5 years ago.).

Packs: There are a bunch of different series’ of packs. You start off with series 1 players and every 5 levels you level up, you unlock a new series with better players. Some other types of packs are booster packs. These contain bucks, coins and many other things that help your team level up. There are bonus packs, you get 5 every day and they are a bad version of the booster packs. You have to watch a video to open them. There are also legend packs that you can unlock at level 100 and there are a bunch of new series of players that come and go.

Season: For the season, there are 21 games that you play. There are 4 divisions with 4 teams in each. You will play teams that are around your overall of your team. If you have a good enough record you can play in the playoffs. In the season, you have 5 goals to complete. You have to complete at least 3 to move on to the next level. If you level up you get 2 player packs and 1 booster pack.

Some more ways to get your team better: There is this part of the game where you can upgrade your players to get their overall up a little bit. There are training points where you can assign them and every 5 points you assign, your players overall will go up 0.5 to 1. Then there is equipment. There are these tokens that you can collect and they are different teams. Say you have a Washington player and want to assign a equipment, you have to have 3 Washington tokens to level him up 1 overall. Then if you want your team to go up about 1.5 overall for 24 hours, you can assign bonuses. There are shooting, skating, creativity and defense bonuses.

Some extra details to know: These are just some extra facts that I will throw in. There are a bunch of different versions of players. If I have 3 versions of Alex Ovechkin then they are all different overalls. If you have enough versions of one player you may be able to complete a set that gets you a really good version of that player. You can buy these things called moments that also level up your player. Not every player has this but some do. They are this thing that you can buy which can make your players overall go up anywhere from 4 to 20 more than before. This game was released in 2018 but they always  update it every year so now it is called “CBS Franchise Hockey 2021”. It’s rating in the app store is 4.7 stars and I highly recommend it.

My team: Right now my team is a 105 overall team. My best player’s right now are Alex Ovechkin and Pavel Bure tied at 137 overall. Almost all of my lines are 100 overall plus except for my 4th line. I am on season 70 I believe but I cant remember. My team name is the beasts and my logo was a dragon because it fit but now I changed it to a skull with swords crossing beneath it.

That is the end of my blog and I hoped you liked it. Here is a link to more infCBS Franchise Hockey 2021 Wiki - Best wiki for this game! (2021)o about the gamehttps://apps.apple.com/ca/app/cbs-franchise-hockey-2021/id1327981700

2 thoughts on “CBS Franchise Hockey”