Seattle Kraken

This week for my blog I will be telling you about the soon to be newest team in the NHL, the Seattle Kraken.

The Seattle Kraken will be a brand new NHL team in 2021, they’re first playing year will be 2021-2022. The way it will work is the same as the Vegas Golden Knights expansion draft. Each team will have to protect some players that they don’t want to give up, and let the new team pick a player of the unprotected. That is how their team will be formed.

You may think that since all the good players wont be able to be taken, the team would suck. This was proven wrong in 2018, the Vegas Golden Knights went to the Stanley Cup finals and almost won the cup.

I have a feeling that I will really like this team. Some things  I like about this team already is their team colours and their logo. It is a kraken arm shaped into a S with a red eye that looks really cool. Their colours are a light teal and a dark teal   And a little bit of red. I think that it looks really cool and I would love one of them.NHL's Seattle franchise unveils Kraken name and logo

I hope that they do well in 2021 and I am excited to see them. Here’s a link to more info about their upcoming team.https://www.nhl.com/

6 thoughts on “Seattle Kraken”

1. I think they will be too good because they can pick lots of good players that aren’t protected. I still will like them better then i like Vegas.