Masks and Covid-19

This week on my blog I will be talking about my thoughts on masks and all of this covid craziness.

First I’m going to be talking about masks. I personally hate masks and I’m pretty sure anybody else that you ask will have the same response. My favorite type of mask that my family has is either our spandex material one or these ones from Walmart that are adjustable to be able to fit a bunch of different sizes. I think that it is good for people to be wearing them to keep safe and protected from getting or giving the virus.

The second thing is the Coronavirus. The one thing that I hate more than masks, is the thing that caused us to wear these darn things. I am very sure that you know what it is unless you’ve been living under a rock. I really dislike this virus because we have to wear masks, keeps family and friends from getting together in large groups. But my very least favorite thing about Covid-19 is that people are actually dying from this.

We now have globally over 1 million deaths, and 36.5 million cases since the start back in late December. The top three worst countries right now for cases are USA in 1st, India in 2nd and Brazil in 3rd. Here in Canada we have 178k cases and 9583 deaths.

I really want this to stop so everybody has to do their part by wearing masks and physical distancing. Here’s a link to a website with more information on Covid-19.https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019

QuickPoll: COVID-19 masks in public – haligonia.ca